Outdoors enthusiasts of all ages and experience levels – families, fishermen, hunters, boaters – from skilled outdoorsmen to novice adventure-seekers.
The Progressive Insurance St. Louis Boat & Sportshow
is the region’s largest boating and outdoors event, providing a one-stop marketplace to escape cabin fever and prepare for summer outdoors. The show features hundreds of new boats for sale, from luxury cruisers and fishing boats, to pontoons and watersports boats. In addition to the best in boating, outdoor gear and marine accessories, visitors of all ages can enjoy a variety of activities, including:
- Back by Demand! Paddle Sports Pool, where attendees can get their feet wet checking out demos and testing a new Hobie or Jackson Kayak. Seminars and open paddle times will be posted on-site.
- The Hawg Trough, a 5,000-gallon, fully stocked fishing demo tank with seminars from pro anglers – a chance to see firsthand how fish react to various rods and bait.
- Kids Archery Range, presented by The National Wild Turkey Foundation and St. Louis Longbeards, where kids can learn about outdoor safety and practice their archery and marksmanship skills at an archery range and BB gun range.
- Upper Limits Rock Wall, where adventurous climbers can try their hand at an indoor rock-climbing wall suited for all experience levels.
- Pirate Island, where kids can climb aboard a pirate ship, sing pirate sea shanties, and skirmish with swords with Captain Tim and his crew of pirate scallywags for a "high seas adventure."
- Willow Creek Trout Pond, where little ones can practice their angling skills for free and reel in live trout.
Thursday, Jan. 30, 2–9 p.m.; Friday, Jan. 31 noon–9 p.m.; Saturday, Feb. 1, 10 a.m.–9 p.m.; Sunday, Feb. 2, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
America’s Center & The Dome – 701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63101
Media are invited to shoot move-in and setup starting Wednesday, Jan. 29. Interviews with sponsors, vendors, show personalities and administration are available upon request.
For press materials, preview photos, B-roll, interviews, to attend media preview or obtain press badge, please contact Mackenzie Lujin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note full show title: Progressive® Insurance St. Louis Boat & Sportshow®.
About the Progressive® Insurance St. Louis Boat & Sportshow
The Progressive Insurance St. Louis Boat & Sportshow is produced by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), the world’s largest producer of boat and sportshows and the leading association representing the recreational boating industry. NMMA member companies produce more than 80 percent of the boats, engines, trailers, accessories and gear used by boaters and anglers throughout the U.S. and Canada. The association is dedicated to industry growth through programs in public policy advocacy, market statistics and research, product quality assurance and promotion of the boating lifestyle. For more, visit www.nmma.org
To learn more about Progressive Insurance, visit www.progressive.com
or contact Julie Kolencik at Julie_Kolencik@Progressive.com, (440) 395-2019.