Welcome to the on-line Exhibitor Information Manual. This information will help you have a productive show. It details show regulations and services, and is intended to make your participation easier and more cost efficient. Carefully read all the information in this kit and note any changes made from previous years.
*Take note of the vendors, their rates, and most importantly, all deadline dates.
If you have any questions or problems, please call any of the Progressive® Insurance St. Louis Boat & Sportshow Team:
We look forward to working with you to make the 2015 Show another successful show!
NMMA Boat Finder
At no additional cost, any boat dealer or NMMA Boat Manufacturer who exhibits at an NMMA show can:
• Feature the products they’re selling at the show on the show Web site
• Obtain consumer-generated leads in real time—Before, during and after the show
• Schedule appointments with prospects—Meet at the show or in their showroom
Click here for more information
- Allocation Procedures & Display Guidelines [PDF - 1378.17Kb]
- 2015 St. Louis Boat & Sportshow Hotel Reservation Information [PDF - 1480.47Kb]
*Information on hotel rates and directions on how to reserve rooms for the show
- 2015 St. Louis Boat & Sportshow Housing Reservation Information [DOC - 151Kb]
*For exhibitors who are looking to book a block of hotel rooms