Shopping Spree Entry Form
Thanks for visiting. Mark your calendars for next year, March 4-8, 2015!
Simply fill out the form below for a chance to win a $500 Shopping spree at the St. Louis Boat & Sportshow.
The winner will also be awarded 2 Free tickets to the St. Louis Boat & Sportshow. Be the first to shop for hundreds of great products. Enter to win now!
The file '/shared/controls/shows/contests/contest.ascx' does not exist.
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath)
at Nmma2.Cms.WebPage.CreateControls(Control container, InfoList`1 controls)
St. Louis Boat & Sportshow Shopping Spree Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
- To enter the St. Louis Boat & Sportshow Shopping Spree Contest (Sweepstakes) individuals must complete the on-line entry form located on this page
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected and contacted by email and/or phone on February 14, 2009 to receive one (1) $500 St. Louis Boat & Sportshow shopping spree (for use at the show February 15, 2009) No cash substitutions will be made available to winners.
- All entries must be completed and legible to be considered eligible.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Shopping Spree contest. The winner will also be given two (2) complimentary tickets to the St. Louis Boat & Sportshow. The Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older except direct employees and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household as employees of the National Marine Manufacturers Association, agents involved in this promotion, St. Louis Boat & Sportshow sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries. Only one prize per family, household or address. The winners and individuals submitting entry forms acknowledge that NMMA is not liable for reimbursement for any prizes otherwise payable to promotion contestants who are in violation of this provision.
- NMMA reserves the right to change contest rules, regulations and offers at any time without notice.
- Contest begins December 9, 2008 and ends February 9, 2009. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Names and likenesses of promotion winners may be used by NMMA for promotional purposes without further compensation to NMMA Contest winners. For a list of winners, send a SASE to NMMA at 231 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 2050, Chicago, IL 60604.